Strategic and Management Consulting
- Development of new strategies and business models, analysis and control of specific feasibility conditions,
- Development of models to monitor the state of implementation of the corporate strategy (innovative vision of the “balanced scorecard”),
- Business planning and related economic-financial analyses of feasibility,
- Development and implementation of operational business models according to specific strategic scenarios,
- Implementation of systems to improve and measure profit and corporate performance,
- Development of models to monitor the operational efficiency of the outsourcers.