Software and Actuarial programs
We have developed different provisional models that taking into account different demographic-economic and financial scenarios enable the preparation and draft of the Technical Actuarial Balance based on the methods of the stochastic simulation (MAGIS) and of the so-called “averages values”.
Our models offer technical and functional customized solutions. These can be assembled ad hoc, depending on the client’s specific requests and needs. Main features of the models:
- Easy to use
- High flexibility
- Integration with standard environment
- Easy installation of the periodical updating
- Accessible on the web with different type of devices.
These models have a knowledge-base structured on:
- personal data of the entitles (working or retired people)
- demographic technical basis obtained from the internal data available to the Fund/Body or to external sources.
More input data work as a variable able to influence the calculation of the contributions, the future liabilities and the equity revenues. In particular:
- Income increase dynamics,
- Seniority of contributions,
- Variation in the tables of mortality rates,
- Inflation trends and macroeconomic magnitude,
- Retirement requirements,
- Quantity and distribution of the new entries,
- Other parameters influencing the level of performance (e.g. Rates of the survivor pension).