Auditing, motor-vehicle and life insurance actuary.
- Appraisal of the insurance companies,
- Calculation of the embedded value and of the appraisal value of insurance and reinsurance companies,
- Calculation of the fair value of insurance and reinsurance portfolios,
- Appraisal of the technical provisions,
- Appraisal of insurance portfolios,
- Development of new products and analysis of their profitability,
- Quantitative models for asset & liability management and for dynamic financial analysis (DFA)
- IAS application support,
- Designing and functional analysis of life-insurance portfolios migration from one management system to another,
- Development of technical basis for pricing,
- Auditing support.
- Verification and calculation of the claims reserves (IBNER AND IBNR) and of other technical reserves of the non-life insurance service (Premium reserves,
- Outstanding risks reserves, Ageing reserves, Tax equalisation reserves),
- Appraisal of the Fair Value of the structured securities,
- Pricing activity aimed at defining new tariff and verification of the adequacy of the tariff in force in the motor-vehicle and in other non-life insurances,
- Support to management audit/internal audit of different class of insurance, and in particular for the motor-vehicle insurance,
- Support in the preparation of the paperworks required by the Supervisory authority, verification of their compliance with the insurance registrar,
- Actuarial support for planning and balance,
- Support in the preparation of the technical balance sheet (US GAAP),
- Consultancy on balance-sheets, start-ups business plan (first years of activity),
- Identification of the reinsurance strategy.